Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves--August 2/Weekly Wrap-Up



This was a pretty uneventful week for me. I got some books, read some books, dealt with some drama on Twitter (See Sunday Discussion), and worked. I know, nothing exciting but that's life. What did you guys get up to this week?

Review


1. Beloved Healer by Bonnie Dee

2. Marriage Reinvented by Kat Cantrell

3. Rock Addiction (Schoolboy Choir Bk 1) by Nalini Singh

4. Keep Me Safe (Slow Burn Bk 1) by Maya Banks





Library


1. Ascension (Guardians of Ascension Bk 1) by Caris Roane

2. Fast Track (Buchanan-Renard Bk 12) by Julie Garwood

3. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick

Purchased


1. Captured (Fallen Siren Bk .5) by S.J. Harper [FREE]

2. Revealed (The Blue Raven Bk 1) by Kate Noble [.50]







Library Book Sale Purchases [Total $2.25]

1. Seduction in Silk (Mallorens & Friends Bk 13) by Jo Beverley
2. Must Love Dukes (Tricks of the Ton Bk 1) by Elizabeth Michels
3. When You Give a Duke a Diamond (Jewels of the Ton Bk 1) by Shana Galen
4. What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green Bk 5) by Julie Ann Long

5. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
6. One Pink Rose (Claybornes Brides Bk 1) by Julie Garwood
7. One White Rose (Claybornes Brides Bk 2) by Julie Garwood
8. One Red Rose (Claybornes Brides Bk 3) by Julie Garwood
9. Deadly Fear (Deadly Bk 1) by Cynthia Eden


Weekly Wrap-Up

Reviews

1. Going Under (Falling Under Bk 1) by Jeffe Kennedy [4 Stars]
2. The Book of Life (All Souls Bk 3) by Deborah Harkness [5 Stars]
3. Rock Hard (His to Claim Pt 3) by Opal Carew [1 Star]

Memes

1. Top Ten Tuesday--Authors I Own the Most Books

Misc.

1. Sunday Discussion--Pricing, M. Pierce, and Twitter

Books Read

1. I Just Want to Pee Alone by Mommy Bloggers
2. Kiss Me Like This (Morrisons Bk 1) by Bella Andre
3. Beautiful Oblivion (Beautiful Bk 3) by Jamie McGuire
4. I Hate This Place: The Pessimist's Guide to Life by Jimmy Fallon/Gloria Fallon
5. Thank You Notes by Jimmy Fallon
6. Whisper Falls (Destiny Bk 3) by Toni Blake
7. Rock Hard (His to Claim Pt 3) by Opal Carew
8. The Best Kind of Trouble (Hurley Boys Bk 1) by Lauren Dane

Currently Reading


4 comments:

  1. I read your post on Sunday and I agree about book pricing. I don't buy any ebooks over £1 especially when trying new indie authors. If I'm paying over £1 for a book on my book budget, I make sure it is paperback so I can at least trade it, loan it or keep it on my shelf. The abuse you were subjected to because you won't pay crazy prices was shocking, yet not surprising. Stating your opinion on Twitter these days can land you in a pile of poo if the rabid fans get on your butt. I've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I had to go grab Captured since it was free! I have read Cursed and really liked it and can't wait to read Reckoning when it comes out. :) Happy reading!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-edelweiss-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, loved the show. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of books that are new to me, have fun reading them :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete