Friday, February 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves--February 8/Weekly Wrap-Up

So I had the best intentions when it came to having daily reviews this week and then we got crazy ice storm and I was a tad busy (sorry). After days of breaking down ice and clearing icicles, I got very little done so I'm hoping to start it all this week. It was a slow week for books but I'm really excited about all of them. What did you guys get?

Review


1. A Haunting Duet (Master of the Opera Pt 5) by Jeffe Kennedy








Library

1. Melting the Ice (Play by Play Bk 7) by Jaci Burton
2. Do or Die (Reluctant Heroes Bk 1) by Suzanne Brockmann
3. Turn Up the Heat by Lori Foster/Christie Ridgway/Victoria Dahl


Purchased


1. Letting Go (Surrender Bk 1) by Maya Banks








Weekly Wrap-Up

Reviews

1. A Rogue By Any Other Name (Rules of Scoundrels Bk 1) by Sarah MacLean [5 Stars]

Discussion

1.  J.K. Rowling's Bombshell and My Feelings on Ron/Hermione

Books Read

1. Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans Bk 6) by Bella Andre
2. One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (Rules of Scoundrels Bk 2) by Sarah MacLean
3. River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz
4. Letting Go (Surrender Bk 1) by Maya Banks

Currently Reading




19 comments:

  1. Nice haul. A lot of these are not my normal flavor, but they do look interesting. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all that you've got this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melting the Ice and Letting Go are SO GOOD! I recently read them both and loved them! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this before but I hope you enjoy them a lot! Happy Reading!

    My STS

    Sharrice @Reese's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I still have to read Maya Banks. I've seen her books at my library, I'll have to pick one up soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul!! I keep meaning to pick up a Maya Banks book since I've been seeing them everywhere, but I never get to it even though I here great things about them.
    I hope you like all of your new books :D
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-72.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun bunch. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely books Tsuki, I've heard Maya Banks books are super hot so I hope you'll enjoy them. I haven't read them myself but maybe sometime when I'm in the mood.

    Here's my STS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! Letting Go Looks like an interesting book, hope you enjoy them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like an interesting haul for you, this week! I haven't heard of any of them, but happy reading! :) Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Maya Banks books. Great books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the hotness in Lori Foster's books, and Turn Up the Heat certainly looks plenty hot as well :) Nice haul, Tsuki. I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice haul this week. I wish my library had Melting the Ice. They don't carry any of her Play by Play books. :(
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow! You got some great books this week. I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  18. Melting the Ice looks delicious. I hope it's as good as it looks! Thanks for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete