Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves--February 15/Weekly Wrap-Up

This has been an absolutely crazy week. First we had snow on Monday and then we got 20+ inches on Thursday. Then we got 2-3 inches today! Seriously it has been insane this week. On top of that I went a bit crazy with books since I've been in the house so much and looking for things to do. I decided to include non-book things this week so I may choose to do that in the future as well.

What did you guys get this week?


Review


1. Sheikh's Scandal by Lucy Monroe
2. Pretender to the Throne (Call of Duty Bk 3) by Maisey Yates








3. Gambling with the Crown (Heirs to the Throne of Kyr Bk 1) by Lynn Raye Harris
4. Frisky Business by Tawna Fenske




5. To Charm a Naughty Countess (Matchmaker Bk 2) by Theresa Romain
6. The Sarantos Baby Bargain by Olivia Gates
7. What the Greek's Money Can't Buy by Maya Blake

Library


1. Delicious (Wicked Lovers Bk 3) by Shayla Black
2. Bound and Determined (Sexy Capers Bk 1) by Shayla Black





3. Prodigal Son/The Best Laid Plans by Susan Mallery and Sarah Mayberry
4. Naked (Blackstone Affair Bk 1) by Raine Miller
5. Somebody to Love (Cupid, Texas Bk 3) by Lori Wilde

Other Library


1. Now That's What I Call Music! 49 (audio cd)
2. Frozen Soundtrack (audio cd)








Purchased

1. Bitter Sweet Love (Dark Elements Bk .5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout










Other Purchased


1. Bitten Episode 5 "Bitten"
2. Arrow Episode 13 "Heir to the Demon"










Library Sale ($3.50 due to 50% off weekend)


 1. Hopeless (Hopeless Bk 1) by Colleen Hoover
2. White Trash Beautiful (White Trash Bk 1) by Teresa Mummert
3. From Ashes (From Ashes Bk 1) by Molly McAdams
4. Red Hill by Jamie McGuire
5. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never Bk 1) by J.A. Redmerski
6. The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret bk 1) by Jessica Sorensen
7 Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After Bk 1) by Tessa Dare
8. Boots Under Her Bed by Jodi Thomas/Jo Goodma/Kaki Warner/Alison Kent


Weekly Wrap-Up

Reviews

1. Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans Bk 6) by Bella Andre [4 Stars]
2. Turn Up the Heat by Lori Foster/Christie Ridgway/Victoria Dahl [3 Stars]

Memes

1. Top Ten Tuesday--Books That Make Me Swoon
2. Waiting on Wednesday--Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Menage Bk 6) by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake

Books Read

1. For Her Pleasure by Maya Banks
2. Turn Up the Heat by Lori Foster/Christie Ridgway/Victoria Dahl
3. Burn For Me (Phoenix Fire Bk 1) by Cynthia Eden

Currently Reading

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see a lot of romance. I enjoyed Prodigal Son a lot. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great collection. I love Arrow. Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great haul! I love the Frozen soundtrack. We got it as soon as it came out :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading Bitter Sweet Love right now. It's good. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many new books for you! I love Bitten, just saw episode 5! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy all your new books!
    Thanks for visiting my StS @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's an intense haul. I hope you like them all. Loooots of reading for you this week, eh? Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I heard Naked is great! Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Frozen soundtrack! The music from that movie is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to watch the 'Bitten' series...I hope it does the books justice! Haven't had the chance to watch Arrow yet but it looks good too. Nice entertainment selection! Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! I hope you'll enjoy all of these, particularly The Edge of Never. It's one of my faves.

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul of books! I really enjoy Susan Mallery but I haven't read the Prodigal Son yet. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete